Posts tagged contextual advertising
Lightbulb Moments: travel and finance

Lightbulb Moments takes a look at topics that are tightly related but do not necessarily have a natural connection. Exploring these relationships allows illuma to identify other active mindsets and scale campaigns, without the need for third-party data. This week we’ve been looking at data from our travel clients’ campaigns.

Read More
Opinion: the fight for quality content must continue

It’s expected that Google and Facebook will end 2019 with a 63% share of all ad revenue. Illuma’s MD, Jacqui Wallis, shares her thoughts about how and why the digital advertising industry must continue to fight for quality content in order to make the most of the remaining 37%, and start to reverse the trend and win back market share.

Read More
illuma included in Carat top 10 trends for 2019

illuma are proud to have been highlighted as a key technology for advertisers looking to scale audiences post-GDPR. For advertisers, the implications of the roll out of GDPR has been real and have impacted them on a number of fronts including a reduced reach across targeted audiences and difficulties tracking and attributing campaign performance.

Read More